Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanROM 4.1 SE

Quote Originally Posted by Staticpunk84 View Post
    Which method are u using manual or pc? I did pc and it worked great easy stuff through the pc took like 15mins then again I didn't have much on my phone
    I must be downloading the wrong thing because I have no application to run. I'm trying on my pc right now.

EDIT: I was an ***** and downloaded the .zip for the rom and not the app itself. . . LOL. Got the right thing downloading now.

Yeah its in the 1st post for the pc set up

Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanROM 4.1 SE

It's been stuck at updating signature for the last 30 min or so. Should it be taking this long?

well if you have a lot of stuff on your phone then yeah.. once your done DL the RUU_Ace_Cingular_US_1.80.502.3_Radio_12.39.60.19_2 6.06.04.06_M_release.zip Run as Admin then follow what the Pc set up. You should have no issues. Let us know if you got it done.
    NERDOID

RCMix3D KINGDOM v1.5 Evolutionary Sense! THE ORIGINAL SENSE 3.0 DHD
    Thanked by:

Default Re: [ROM] AT&T Stock ROM - Sense [Unroot]

the s-on tool didnt work

I followed this exactly. Full battery to start. The S-on tool worked right away as did the RUU. I could see the progress on the pc as well as on the phone screen. It took about 10 minutes to complete and after it finished the phone shut off (I was assuming to reboot) but it did not turn back on. I let everything sit for a few minutes thinking maybe it was still processing. The phone will not turn on and is completely unresponsive. BRICKED - now what

i need re upload file RUU_Ace_Cingular_US_1.80.502.3_Radio_12.39.60.19_2 6.06.04.06_M_release.zip that i cant download filke is missing of multiupload not exist
    thanks

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

thank you homescrub work perfect,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,good job

is there a place to download without having to download the ilivid downloader?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12