a few cuestions rooting inspire

eovaleg

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I almost read all this stuff in many diferent forum,blogs,etc. And got more confused:

For example to make a gold card somo say use revese CID mmc1, others mmc2, and others mmc0,that way I can not be able to know which way is the correct,unless some one explain me,the diference.

I got may gold card,I made whith gold card helper on the phone, and then usin HxD editor on my computer, but now I don sure about use it, because some say don make on mmc2 don make that mistake.

The rest of the rooting process is so confused too.even the one touch clip w/ hack kit 11 .The instrucctions on the eiffen document, were no so clear.We need a better guide ;my I sugest that those working on this tutorials,associate w/ a graduate teacher to make a better rooting guide procces.

Thors Gal

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
I was confused and the effen manual is scary. But the deal with the hack kit is that you do it from a dos window. You do it in order 1 2 3 and the there is a part at the end of one of the steps it is not clear but you have to pick up the phone and do the steps. I wish he had put screen shots in the manual and maybe marked with color the steps the software does and the ones with user inputs.

Good luck,
Thors Gal