Is there anyway to unlock AT&T HTC Inspire 4G for Free?

daming7562

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Just joined the HTC family not too long ago, and I love what i've got right now!

But I will be traveling abroad for the next two months, I wish to carry this phone with me and use it
with a different carrier by changing to another SIM card. But obviously, AT&T don't allow it.

I've been searching for a tutorial online about unlocking the phone, there're several vids that explaine it, however they're all linked to a website that requires a payment for at least $30. :-X

I wonder if there's a way aroud the system and to simply unlock my phone on my own rather than subscribing to a site that I don't really trust. Please help!

Much appreciated!!!

homescrub

Mar 1, 2011
twitter.com
You root the device. That way you can change your APN settings when you switch to another carrier.

If you want, sign up for XDA Developers and they can help as well.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, I would just root it. It's free and relatively painless to do. Plus you can do a lot more when you do root it. Paying to do it is nuts IMO.

miladchriss

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
hi, i am in lebanon and i got my HTC Inspire 4g from state, but i cant use it coz i need the unlock code, and in lebanon are asking for 90$ to be unlocked, is there anyone can help me please.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae