Infosignature Help?

Alecm3

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello, im rooting my inspire and im using att1 and im on where you are downgrading and its been at "Checking Infosignature" For the past 2 mins how long is this gonna take and my phone is that the black screen with HTC thanks!

adam.fender8

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
When you say "a few minutes" about how long do you mean? I'm doing this process as well and its been on the INFOsignature checking stage for like 15 minutes atleast. I'm doing this on a Mac if that means anything. Thanks!

beachman69

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Same Problem

I am trying to unlock my inspire 4g and when it tries to downgrade it hangs at ....INFOsignature checking
I have left it from 3 min to 5 hours and it never moved please help as I feel really stupid when it comes to phone programming

newb2this

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Hello, im rooting my inspire and im using att1 and im on where you are downgrading and its been at "Checking Infosignature" For the past 2 mins how long is this gonna take and my phone is that the black screen with HTC thanks!
did you ever figure the problem out, i am having same issue

dogmaticvox

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I too was getting stuck at the INFOsignature checking... portion and no matter how many times I rebooted or waited it never passed that point.

I then, swapped my SD card out. I removed the 8gb that came with it and just stuck in a crappy 1gb I had in my blackberry and BAM! Passed the INFOsignature checking right away and root was successful!

I hope this helps anyone that comes across this because it took me hours to get the solution. So I thought I'd retrace my steps to and try and post what worked for me on all the dead-end forum threads I came across.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech