Sense 3.0 for HTC Inspire ROM

Longhorn22

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I found this rom on xda but have absolutely no idea how to get it on my phone. Could someone help me do it safely so i dont brick it.
The Rom :

trh1341

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I found this rom on xda but have absolutely no idea how to get it on my phone. Could someone help me do it safely so i dont brick it.
The Rom :

Root your phone(htc phone must have s-off)Download the rom to your computer,put it on your sd card,make sure you have rom manager (found in android market) and have flashed some sort of recovery,in rom manager select install from sd card,navigate to your rom and select it,when the pop up comes up select all of the boxed or the rom may not work corectly,let the phone do its work,and it should work.
(i am just giving you the iformation and i DO NOT take any resposabilty for what you are doing,this is all on you)

blueluck77

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Root your phone(htc phone must have s-off)Download the rom to your computer,put it on your sd card,make sure you have rom manager (found in android market) and have flashed some sort of recovery,in rom manager select install from sd card,navigate to your rom and select it,when the pop up comes up select all of the boxed or the rom may not work corectly,let the phone do its work,and it should work.
(i am just giving you the iformation and i DO NOT take any resposabilty for what you are doing,this is all on you)

I love my ROM. Look for it. You'll be glad you did.

Sent from my Inspire 4G via Virtuous Unity!

RampageRR

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
You need to root your phone (recommend ace hack kit 11 on xda), get radio s-off, flash custom recovery. Then you can flash whatever ROM you like.

Meangean

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I would recommend ace hack kit they have a chatroom where people will help you step by step or answer questions so you don't mess up your phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay