help with rooting please

gonzo0311

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I have been at this rooting thing for the past 2 days and can't figure out what's wrong . Im stuck at the boot logger part and when it tries to read the Pd98img.zip ....said it can't find it .... please help and.thanks :cool:

Domino86

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I have been at this rooting thing for the past 2 days and can't figure out what's wrong . Im stuck at the boot logger part and when it tries to read the Pd98img.zip ....said it can't find it .... please help and.thanks :cool:

Like you I was stuck for a couple of days myself at the same point that you are. The problem is the Gold card you created. I tried 3 different SD cards I had laying around the house and I would always get to the same point where it would look for the PD98IMG.zip file. I bought a $10 2gb card (PNY brand if that helps ya) it it worked like a charm.

Make sure that you disable (or better yet delete) any type of virus protection or firewalls when downloading your files. If you have been at it for a couple days, I know you have probably done this and all the other pre-cautions as well. :) Bite the bullet and try different SD cards and see if it works.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks