EE (the joke network) anyone going for it?

odd1ne

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I think its a rip off super fast with no allowance stupid as hell. But anyone going to fork out for it? ?36 for 500mb or ?56 for 8gb haha I don't know anyone who would...

Why do they have data allowances so low carnt kill the network that much

Sent from my HTC Desire using Android Central Forums

V1NY

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to wait at least a year or 2 to switch to 4G. Once the price goes down and they start giving unlimited data plans (that could be a while, I know.). I see know point in having limits on 4G for me- if I were to get it I'd stream endlessly.

odd1ne

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I Dont know how well its selling but looking in the shops it seems dead

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

scaramouch1

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
No doubt there's gonna be lots of people trying 4g out just 4 the sake of it

does a bit extra speed justify the price hike
No way

after 4 - 5 mths many are gonna get sick of the high prices when the novelty wears off
when all the networks have it prices will drop to half what they are now
I think :)

odd1ne

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I would of thought so anyway because they are so high, I think some people signing up now will be so angry by the end of the contract. Why does the UK have such small limits? They always say people only use 400mb a month but that's cause your limited id live to stream some music but carn't.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

mysticmeg

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
EE seems a joke. I'm a student living down manchester during the week and I see the EE shops sometimes empty but the pricing for the handsets and tariff plans is ridiculous!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

BadHead1970

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I don't see any point in it for myself. All my downloading and video dreaming I do at home over my own network. When I'm out and about, I just watch videos and listen to music stored on my phone. Otherwolise, I just download emails read news and forum articles. Don't need 4G for that.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

BadHead1970

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
IMHO, data limits on 4G defeats the whole purpose. Given the speed of it, 500MB could easily be used in one day if not careful. 8Gb would not take much longer to go through.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Jennifer Cheeseman

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I was in the UK for January and February. I had Virgin unlock my Alcatel Idol 3 (5.5"), so I could get a local VM sim. In the UK, I had access to WiFi and used VOIP to stay in touch at home. I was told EE handled VM and Alcatel, so got a sim and £15 usage card. I had no end of difficulty and returned to the store 5 times. Kept getting need to top up messages. Each visit the disdainfully bored assistant mumbled technobable about switching between three £5 services. Still don't understand what they were whittering on about. However, the calls and data were OK; it was just a nuissance travelling around and dealing with rude pratt's who thought I was senile.
Wouldn't use them again, nor recommend them.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz