- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Moving to Europe
Specifically Germany but I will be in Belgium for some time before
Here is the situation, I had a two year contract with T-Mobile, but I cancelled it and now I have my Samsung Galaxy S3 and I would like to take it with me over there, do I need to get it unlocked before I go and if I do, do I go to T-Mobile to get it unlocked or do I do it myself, or get the phone company in Europe such as: Vodafone, Proximus, or T-Mobile(EU) to do it?
Also if you know any of the phone companies over here which do you recommend ?
- 12-26-2013, 01:17 PM #2
- By ShaggyKids in forum VerizonReplies: 19Last Post: 10-11-2015, 06:26 PM
- By drk2004 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 05-12-2015, 10:01 PM
- By Robert1775 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2014, 01:00 AM
- By Pradeep Rajendran in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 19Last Post: 01-12-2014, 08:20 AM
- By jimbo1mcm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2013, 12:51 PM