Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Moving to Europe

Specifically Germany but I will be in Belgium for some time before

Here is the situation, I had a two year contract with T-Mobile, but I cancelled it and now I have my Samsung Galaxy S3 and I would like to take it with me over there, do I need to get it unlocked before I go and if I do, do I go to T-Mobile to get it unlocked or do I do it myself, or get the phone company in Europe such as: Vodafone, Proximus, or T-Mobile(EU) to do it?

Also if you know any of the phone companies over here which do you recommend ?

Thanks

Default Re: Moving to Europe

Quote Originally Posted by GionelIbarra View Post
    Specifically Germany but I will be in Belgium for some time before

Here is the situation, I had a two year contract with T-Mobile, but I cancelled it and now I have my Samsung Galaxy S3 and I would like to take it with me over there, do I need to get it unlocked before I go and if I do, do I go to T-Mobile to get it unlocked or do I do it myself, or get the phone company in Europe such as: Vodafone, Proximus, or T-Mobile(EU) to do it?

Also if you know any of the phone companies over here which do you recommend ?

Thanks

Unlock it and then bring it over, I'm sure they've got the devil to put some hardcore locks on your phone.