Do European carriers/service providers still support EDGE ?
I'm going to: France, UK, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Italy. In winter.
Will I get EDGE support in these countries ?
Also who would be the best carrier for me to choose ? (taking into account roaming charges and coverage for EDGE)
I need edge because of the phone I'm taking (samsung star S5233A) why take such a dumb phone: works with gloves and battery life is buy far superior to any of my other available devices. (could easley last 5 days on a full battery)
Any info will be appreciated. Thank you.my devices: Nokia Lumia 520, Samsung Galaxy S2, Nokia Asha 301, Samsung star, samsung E1105T (supper dumb phone)
Re: Do European carriers/service providers still support EDGE ?
Does anyone know ? Even if you can just give me an email address for a western European carrier/service provider, I've tried to get T Mobiles email but been unsuccessful.my devices: Nokia Lumia 520, Samsung Galaxy S2, Nokia Asha 301, Samsung star, samsung E1105T (supper dumb phone)
- By xpeacemaker in forum Moto XReplies: 26Last Post: 02-27-2014, 05:22 PM
- By beeare in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 11-28-2013, 10:08 AM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 5Last Post: 11-27-2013, 08:48 PM
- By raiderhoops2206 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2013, 05:14 PM
- By tat21985 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2013, 01:25 PM