Thoughts on UK Carriers

tastisnax

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello. I'm moving to England in 6 months, Bristol specifically. I'm wondering if anyone can lend some advice on which carrier I should choose once I'm there. I prefer not to get into a contract. I've been leaning toward Three from what I've read, but I also hear they may have the spottiest service? Any thoughts from people with knowledge of UK carriers would be welcome. Cheers!

jimnicebutdim

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Coverage from all phone carriers varies depending on where you are in the country. Best bet would be to have a look at the phone companies coverage map on their website. It won't be the most up to the minute info but, should give you a good idea of what coverage is like. Another source of coverage info is the maps accessible via the Sensorly app (https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...details?id=com.sensorly.viewer&token=ptyiwZGc) it uses data gathered via the app on people's phones to build up coverage maps.

Regards non contract plans that'll most probably depend on your usage but, I'm quite happy with the plan from Three where for ?15 I get 300 minutes, 3000 texts and unlimited mobile phone internet for 30 days.

Posted via Android Central App