Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Default Thoughts on UK Carriers

Hello. I'm moving to England in 6 months, Bristol specifically. I'm wondering if anyone can lend some advice on which carrier I should choose once I'm there. I prefer not to get into a contract. I've been leaning toward Three from what I've read, but I also hear they may have the spottiest service? Any thoughts from people with knowledge of UK carriers would be welcome. Cheers!

Default Re: Thoughts on UK Carriers

Coverage from all phone carriers varies depending on where you are in the country. Best bet would be to have a look at the phone companies coverage map on their website. It won't be the most up to the minute info but, should give you a good idea of what coverage is like. Another source of coverage info is the maps accessible via the Sensorly app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ensorly.viewer) it uses data gathered via the app on people's phones to build up coverage maps.

Regards non contract plans that'll most probably depend on your usage but, I'm quite happy with the plan from Three where for 15 I get 300 minutes, 3000 texts and unlimited mobile phone internet for 30 days.

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Default Re: Thoughts on UK Carriers

Thanks, much. That's the exact plan I've been thinking to go with, and it seems Three's coverage in Bristol looks decent enough.