Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

Default Using this device in 2012..

Hey everyone, I'm looking to pick up this device soon (used) and was wondering if ppl find its still a useable device despite its age? I worry about the 512 mb instead of 1gig? I imagine ICS will help give it more longevity but do ppl experience slowdowns?

Yes it is I'm using the LG-G2x from 2011 its very nice I love the big screen it has honestly it has had less issues then my new lg my touch 4 it has many problems I have had four so far just sent my last one in a week ago that's why I'm using this one again. But I do enjoy it no root and It can do screen shots by pressing the home key and the lock key at the same time

Sent from my LG-P999 using Android Central Forums

Mine is ran on honeycomb its very fast prossesor it has six gig phone memory and two on my sd card wich I love most only have two on the phone so u need a bigger sd

Sent from my LG-P999 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Using this device in 2012..

Still works flawlessly but now in the hands of a friend of mine, would be pretty epic tho if there was already a released version of ICS with HW acceleration.