Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Here we go - Sense 3.0 & Android 2.3

Sitting on the table next to me is a brand new HTC EVO 3D. It's sporting a screen protector and a bumper-style case and is charging. It replaces a Treo 650 I've had for 7 or 8 years. My Sprint rep gave me some pointers and a tip or two for learning Android & Sense. I'll be lurking here quite a bit to come up to speed. Any other suggestions for how to learn this device are appreciated.

By way of further introduction, I'm also a pilot tester of Google's Cr-48 (Chrome OS) laptop. It is an incredible product as I hope this Evo 3D will be.

[1st observation: The Evo 3D is not convenient to use while charging due to the location of the USB port.]

Global Posts
    2,611 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 Nightly 148

Default Re: Here we go - Sense 3.0 & Android 2.3

Hi, welcome to AC, and enjoy the Evo 3D.
    Rooted Droid Incredible
    +CM7
    +MIUI Camrea
    +ADW Launcher EX
    +Launcher2
    +Vignette
    +Synergy Theme
    +Blue Gingerbread ADW Theme
    +Nexus One Boot Animation
    +Widgets. Lots of widgets.
    =Pure awesome.

Global Posts
    1,038 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something Beta

Default Re: Here we go - Sense 3.0 & Android 2.3

When I got my first Android phone I just sat around all night just touching the screen. I really didn't have anyone to show me the basics. I figured it out much faster than I thought I would. I had never owned a smartphone before. If anything I was amazed at the things I could do.
    If you have any questions feel free to ask.