Samsung Galaxy Ace , couldn't add gogle account

anwarshat1

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I brought a new Samsung Galaxy Ace mobile todays before. When ever i try to "Add a Google account' i can't login. Always giving a message as " Can't Establis a reliable date connection to the server" .
Please help me

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
From the Google help forum:

Error: "Can't establish a reliable data connection to the server"
If you did not setup your google account when you first boot up your phone, you will repeatedly get this error. To solve this problem, do the following…

1. Hard reset your phone. You will lose all information that is currently on your phone when you do this. Select Settings -> Security -> Factory Data Reset
2. Once the phone reboots, input your google account information when the phone asks for it.

3. If you are still having problems, you can try the YouTube Connection Trick:
a. Add YouTube app and login with gmail account
b. Go into Gmail App and add account if needed.
c. Sign into Gmail account wither username and password
d. Go through login process

Anupam Sadhukhan

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I logged in to google accounts from a separate system/laptop.
Went to applications specific passwords (security section) and generated a password for gmail app.
I used the generated password in the phone while adding the google account. It worked for me.

k1mber_rOxy

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I have the same probem.. but MINE is critical. Tried hard resetting my device, but can't add account, set the time setting to correct, even the youtbe login trick.. My father gave me this phone few weeks ago, and it worked smoothly.. I even downloaded apps and fonts, updated the os from Froyo to Gingerbread, and it worked smoothly.. All it started two days ago, when i tried to download an app on the market, but says, no connection, but i can browse on my phone's internet browser..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith