1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    CyanogenMod 7

Default Hello from Edinburgh, Scotland

Hya,

Forgive me, I tend to find introduction threads on forums rather awkward, what do you say to an entire community of people you've never met?

Ok the obvious stuff, I'm Jean-Loup, a French expat in Scotland. I've been following what's going on with Android since the devs posted the first demos of the OS back in early 2008. I own an old HTC Hero, which I've had since it came out 2 years ago, it's currently running VillainRom 13, though it went through the original HTC Roms and FroydVillain 1.7. Right now I'm looking to upgrade, I've been trying to get a Galaxy S2 for a few weeks, managed to get one for a week or so but had to give it back (long story I'd rather not go into)

I was also fortunate enough to attend Google I/O this past May, which was awesome, and I'm trying to find time to build some Android apps, I have quite a few ideas for a variety of apps but haven't yet managed to make them into a reality.

Anyway, that's probably enough of an intro, I'm sure that's more than any of you guys cared to read about.

Cheers

Default Re: Hello from Edinburgh, Scotland

jeanloup, Welcome to Android Central. Of course I'm interested in reading your intro. Actually it sounds like you have been fortunate enough to see some of the goods many don't get to attend like the Google I/O. We also have a section here dedicated to app developers so please give it a look.

I'm sure you will find your place here at Android Central and enjoy what we have to offer.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

Droiderator

ROM
    Bugless Nexus

Welcome to the forums! Its awesome to see people here from all over. Hope you get time to work on the apps and share them with us.

sent by CyanogenMod X