Another Recovering WebOS User

twotone

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi All - I just bought a HTC Evo 3D after throwing in the towel on my old WebOS pre minus. So far I love the far far superior phone hardware and the large selection of apps, but I will always miss the WebOS experience. It will take me a while to get used to Android, but I look forward to getting to know it better.

Droid.Guy

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi All - I just bought a HTC Evo 3D after throwing in the towel on my old WebOS pre minus. So far I love the far far superior phone hardware and the large selection of apps, but I will always miss the WebOS experience. It will take me a while to get used to Android, but I look forward to getting to know it better.

Welcome to Android! I assure you android is pretty easy to get a good hold of. I had a Palm Pre Plus for a little bit back in the day with web OS. After about a month with it I picked up a Droid 1 and never looked back. Still a sad day to see webOS go out, I was hoping for IOS to go first...(I know they won't crumble that easy, but I feel droid will some day take over the phone market at least 80% if apple doesn't loosen up the grip on IOS)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar