Hi Music kid using android for the music tools.

ceemay

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Well Hi, Im Corey Mayweather me and my brother have been using android too produce music for people in our town. Which is Houston you can see our friends here -------------> /watch?v=vEgw2Pzz4EY&feature=colike <----------------------- If you dont like rap or light music then don't leave negative comments just tell me if you like it . I'm not trying to promote it here im just saying me and my brother have been making music and converting people to android. All my friends know for a FACT IM A ANDROID NERDY GUY. If somebody having problems with their phone thye automatically ask me or text me to see if i can help. I've rooted every single one of my friends phones and also family members phones. I been with android since the g1 and backflip which i first heard of android. It went like this 2008-2009 (G1) 2009-2010 (Backflip, Nexus One, Desire, Captivate, I9000) 2011 (Inspire 4g THIS THING IS HARD TO ROOT but i did it by myself when i first got it) I'm hoping by 2011-2012 i can get the nexus 3 which im saving up for. But I'm curently with a inspire 4g with RCmix 3d Bliss Its Smooth. Also im 16 ...Swag.