HTC Inspire review still up in air.

swinneyswitch

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, I live in Texas in an area with 3g service from AT&T. Prior to March, I used an aircard and had problems getting a good signal for Internet. Upgrade time came in March and the salesman sold me an HTC Inspire with the biggest data package to be able to tether it to my laptop. He told me I would get better reception and had the versatility of tethering to 4 additional pieces of equipment in addition to my laptop. Well the signal is poor, I keep losing Internet Connection to my laptop when I physically tether with USB cable. I am on my third phone so far and my second sim card. Phone Calls keep dropping as well. I does have a great camera. So far, ATT has been very cooperative trying to resolve my problem. But I am still not there. Internet connection started dropping 8/25 when I tried to update HTC Sync and the 2.3.3. update. I am no longer able to connect using Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot settings. Tomorrow I am going to try to reinstall the HTC Sync and see what happens. Does anyone else have problems with poor signal reception or can help me with my problems.:'(