Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Epic lover!

Hi all! LOL! I love my Samsung Epic. A few things I don't like about it, but that's probably because of too many apps. I registered to these forums because I am going to attempt to root my Epic...wish me luck! :P

ROM
    Cyanogen Mod 7.1

Default Re: Epic lover!

I have one as well...rooted too. Still waiting for an official Gingerbread release.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I was told a year ago, ( when I bought the phone) that it would be released any day...go figure!! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Diana.W. View Post
    Hi all! LOL! I love my Samsung Epic. A few things I don't like about it, but that's probably because of too many apps. I registered to these forums because I am going to attempt to root my Epic...wish me luck! :P
    Welcome to Android Central. If you run into trouble feel free to post a message in the area your having issues in the Epic 4g area. Even though I'm rocking the NS4G I'm old school Samsung Epic here...
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.