Let me introduce myself..

knowledge_6

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Hello Android Central,

I am a Blackberry LOVER.. and i had a 9900 as my personal and a 9700 for my work..

i got my work BB upgraded to a 9900, so i decided to try out Android for my personal.. selling my BB for $450 and getting my Samsung GSII LTE from rogers for $149 wasn't a bad deal ; >

I hope i can love android just as much as i love my Blackberry..

gotta a lot of reading to do on how to setup my email accounts via push cause i hate gmail, and never use it, just have one to activate the phone..

so looking forward to eventually giving input ; >

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the Android Central forums. The Getting Started link at the top of the page has some good information that will get you started. Enjoy.

Sent using Tapatalk

terreos

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.

Making the jump from the Bold 9930 myself to a Samsung GS II for sprint. So I know how you feel. Just have to wait for mine to come in. Think I'll keep my BlackBerry as a back up though. :)

knowledge_6

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
i've been searching all afternoon and i cannot find a way to get true push email for all my accounts..

i guess i'll just wait for the phone to arrive and then i can mess around with it...

if this can't be done, its gonna be a real pain in the ass for me to manage my email accounts..

BAH

terreos

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
i've been searching all afternoon and i cannot find a way to get true push email for all my accounts..

i guess i'll just wait for the phone to arrive and then i can mess around with it...

if this can't be done, its gonna be a real pain in the ass for me to manage my email accounts..

BAH

Hopefully, can correct me if I'm wrong but, I believe gmail is true push email on the android platform. And you can push other email accounts through gmail. Try looking that up and seeing if that helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith