robant85

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Heyo!!

My name is Rob, I've been reading up on the forum ever since I saw the announcement of the Galaxy Nexus.

I currently have a Blackberry Bold 9650 and I frikkin' hate it!! 4 years with a BB is enough for me. It's slow as crap and I'm not in a corporate environment, so there's no need for me to hold on to it.

My contract with Big Red is up in April and I will be upgrading to the GNex then, and my wife the Razr...can't frikkin wait...I just hope that VZW continues their Unlimited data grandfathering until then.

Nice to meet you all...In my head, from the forum, I've already unlocked the bootloader and rooted and installed about 50 apps...hahahah. I don't know if I can wait 4 months, but don't have 700 bucks to drop.

terreos

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Atleast you relieved your mistake. I went with the bold 9930 when it came out. Should've went with an android.

Anyway welcome to the forums.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself. There are for plenty of tips, tricks and information on your device as well as plenty of wonderful people to help you along the way. Tap or Click the "link" in my signature - from there you'll most likely find all the help you need for your device.

I hope your time here at AC will prove to be useful. Happy Holidays. :)