Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default RAZR vs. REZOUND vs. NEXUS

Great forum; I just joined, facing the decision among the "3 Amigos" (RAZR, REZOUND, Galaxy NEXUS) to replace my Verizon Incredible. Beyond all the factors discussed here, can anyone shed light on whether any of these new 4G phones currently support:
    A. USB hosting...e.g. you can plug in a camera or thumb drive through a USB/micro USB adaptor and the phone can power and read/write it.
    B. True FM Radio (NOT streaming)
    and, if not, whether any of them have the neccesary hardware so there is a possibility that someone will develop an ap?

Default Re: RAZR vs. REZOUND vs. NEXUS

Hey tonyyag, I can't help you with you with your questions, but I can tell you that I had the same phone you currently have. After months of reading blogs doing research and waiting to put each of them in my had, I chose the Nexus. Each phone has it's pros and cons, but for me the pros for the Nexus pushed me over the edge. Good luck with your quest.

Global Posts
    1,627 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanROM 4.5 Pro

Yeah, you gotta check each one out for yourself. I personally went from an Dinc to the Rezound and am glad I did.

Sent from my HTC. Rezound using Tapatalk
    Yesterday is but a dream, Tomorrow is but a vision, but Today well lived makes every Yesterday a dream of happiness and every Tomorrow a vision of hope.

The Rezound doesn't have a FM radio app. But I love my Rezound regardless

Sent from my Rezound using Tapatalk

Default Re: RAZR vs. REZOUND vs. NEXUS

Hello,

Welcome to AC. Whichever choice you make - I would suggest an HTC device. Their functions are far better than the other competitors.