new transformer prime user

mudduck454

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
just recieved my prime from gamestop thusday and i am slowly learning thr ropes. i have been usingan android phonefor a while, and love it

, i decided to jump in to a tablet but untill the transformer prime, i personally thought that apple had the best tablet. now i am an apple convert, since i bought my htc g2, the last iphone i had was a 3g but got tired of being told what apps i like, and when they pulled one of my favorite apps just before a new update, i decided to leave the evil empire, and join the rebel alliance. sounds cheesy i know,and android may become that way someday.

oh and the app was an app i bought not a free one. sure it was a little perverted, but hey i found it fun.

but now i am loving my prime, and can't wait to really use it to its potential. still need to get the docking keyboard and case, but until theb i will enjoy what i have.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself. There are for plenty of tips, tricks and information on your device as well as plenty of wonderful people to help you along the way. Tap or Click the "link" in my signature - from there you'll most likely find all the help you need for your device.

I hope your time here at Android Central will prove to be useful. Merry Christmas :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance