Which tablet should I get

redwind30

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I really need your help and advice. I am not a real "techy" person, but I am trying to do my homework and learn as much as I can.
I would like to purchase a tablet. I have the amazon kindle which I enjoy; just the plain kindle, not kindle fire..
I will use the tablet as an e reader, play games such as solitare and rummy, get on the internet, and check e mail. I am not into face book or any of the other social networking.Someone has suggested that I might want to play some of these games on line? I might want to store a few photos (will I be able to get photos from my PC to the samsung?) I have also been told that I can buy songs from amazon etc and put on the samsung, Is this true?

I don't want top of the line,but neither do I want to be at the bottom either.

I have been looking at samsung 8.9. I really like it. It seems to be about the right size and I like that it is larger than my kindle.
Here are my concerns: the 8.9 does not have a card reader (don't know if I am using the correct term or not). It is my understanding that this means I will not be able to expand.
Do you think the memory that comes with the samsung 8.9 be enough for me?
How will ice cream sandwich change things?
Are there any tablets that will allow me to "download" netflix and then watch the movie on my large TV?
I want to give myself room to grow. I wanted a kindle for a very long time, finally purchased it and a few days later kindle fire came out. I just don't want to make the same mistake again.
Do you think I should get the samsung or go with another tablet. I really need advice as to what to do.
Thanks for your help

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01