Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Transfer photos from phone memory to the SD card

I have a droid Incredable. Can't seem to find a way to transfer/send the pictures that are stored in my phone memory to the sd card. I only just discovered that they are in the phone memory. sending them one by one will be very time consuming as there are over 300 pictures in the phone memory. Is there an app for that.

Default Re: Transfer photos from phone memory to the SD card

I am having the same problem. I read that your photos aren't stored on your sim card, but rather the phone itself. The only way to get them off is to put them on your pc first by bluetooth or usb and then download them to your new phone.

I'm pissed because I had to get a new phone due to the charger port not working. So now I can't download my pictures off of my old phone..and I have about 400 of them. I'm just sick about it.

I wish the pictures could be stored on an SD card like every other phone!

A

Sim cards only store contacts. Nothing else. If you want to move your pics to your sd card, download a file manager application such as astro file manager. Very easy to use and it has a free version too.
    Personal: Sprint Galaxy Nexus LTE, Nexus 7 16gb tablet

If i have helped you, please hit the Thanks or Like button below!