Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Cool New to commenting

What's going on guys new to posting, I've been long time user of the site & listener of the podcast. Have had many successful roots & installs of ROMs on a few devices. I always feel if there's something I'm missing I must have it but I need a "toy" phone because lately I just stick with a stable ROM for everyday use.
    Got my feet wet with Samsung Galaxy i7500 & once AT&T got a Galaxy S phone the Captive i897 I jumped on it. wish I had i9000 later but I have kept it fresh with lots of ROMs. I bought a Galaxy Tab WiFi but found it lacking so I got a 3G model refurbished, Sprints SPH-100 but use it as a WiFi device. I'm not a Samsung "fan boy" just had great screens & at the time the i7500 had the most storage built-in. Still contemplating next device, money Is an object.. Might go SE Xperia line, we'll see.
    Love learning new fairly uncomplicated things. Turned a few friends from the Dark Side of Apple

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

Default Re: New to commenting

Greetings Slikk! Welcome to the forums. Glad to have you.
    Resident Ringtone Maker

Global Posts
    7,027 Global Posts
    ROM
    BB JB

Welcome aboard.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk