Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Smile Possible new android user

Hi All

A long time BlackBerry user and thinking about getting the Verizon Droid 4. I live in the Greenville ,NC area. The phone that i use now is a BlackBerry Bold 9930 and it is a good phone haven't had any trouble with it. Verizon is going to turn on LTE here in about two weeks so that is why i am thinking about the Droid 4.

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Coming from a Blackberry you probably think you need a physical keyboard. I used to be the same way. Trust me when I say, you will get used to typing on a touchscreen keyboard. The reason I'm saying this is because I think you'll be a lot happier with a Droid RAZR MAXX over a Droid 4. The two major differences are the screen and battery life.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Default Re: Possible new android user

See my signature below for the links to the Getting Started and the BlackBerry Users Guide to Android. You are going to love Android.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Question Re: Possible new android user

I have the Droid Razr Maxx on order it should be here in a few days.
    Jerry

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jerry 12 View Post
    I have the Droid Razr Maxx on order it should be here in a few days.
    Good choice, I think you will be happy with it. I am exchanging my Droid Razr for the MAXX since I was within the return period with Amazon Wireless. I will get it in the mail today.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk