Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New to your forum, webOS user

I am currently a Palm Pre+ user and I really do love my webOS. But as my phone is now over 2 years old...and I've dropped it a couple time...and things are really unsure about whether there will be a way for a regular guy (yeah, I enjoy fiber) like me to have webOS for the future on future devices, well, I'm looking at other alternatives. I have been pleased with the development of user interface with Ice Cream Sandwich, so here I am...looking.

I'm outdoors a lot, my business requires me to be in the field in various conditions and so I have been hoping for some 'ruggedized' choices in the smartphone world. So far, the only one I've found is the Casio G'zOne Commando. Unfortunately, it has Gingerbread I think...so I'm trying to find out if it will get ICS, and whether it is powerful enough to run it. So...off I go, and if anyone has any helpful hints or direction to help me on this journey, well I would be thankful.

Thanks for listening!
    Robots Will Kill

Global Posts
    11,968 Global Posts

Default Re: New to your forum, webOS user

Welcome to AC.. enjoy the forums.

Global Posts
    6,886 Global Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations

Default Re: New to your forum, webOS user

Welcome to the forum ..... Almost a year later almost fitting now that you have an SGS3!