Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Arrow Hey geeks and geekettes!

I see it is common to introduce oneself here in the forum - great initiative :-)
    I have been using Android since the G2 and have loved it ever since. I try though to stay updated on other platforms as well so I don't become too narrow minded - having had four iPhones and a Windows phone since then... On average I have a phone for 2-3 months before changing to something new.
    I must say that I believe HTC makes the most user friendly Androids phones today and are the best iPhone competitor, although in this geeky environment many people understandably prefer a vanilla setup and I would expect some resistance on this point :-)
    The best thing is that Android does allow us all to be happy on a single platform!
    Last edited by ezpl; 02-15-2012 at 02:33 PM.

Default Re: Hey geeks and geekettes!

Welcome to Android Central. Enjoy the forums.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
    Thanked by:
    ezpl