Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Red face Hello World

I'm a new kid on the block, trying to learn to code. I've been an Android user for a few years and have just rooted my Samsung Intercept and flashed a new ROM. I am currently trying to learn more about coding and working with a developer on an app (though all I can provide right now is the idea and the artistic aspects). Another goal of mine is to learn how to root this bloody Kindle Fire I got for Xmas. I am an artist, so if anyone needs original works for their apps or other projects, send me an email. Well, that's my introduction.

Last edited by Paul627g; 02-21-2012 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Email address removed by moderator.

Default Re: Hello World

Welcome to Android Central. Enjoy the forums.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.