Best HTC phone out ...

Milkman333

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I went from 3GS to HTC Inspire back to Iphone 4.

I really like my Iphone 4 but it's really lacking alot of features IMO.

I know wanna go back to an HTC phone. I REALLY liked the HTC Inspire at the time, but the battery was a huge factor for me! It was horrible.

What I reallly liked about my HTC Inspire was excellent call quality. It paired with my bluetooth beautifully and the navigator feature was awesome! Overall, I loved it, but it was the battery that finally did me in.

Like I said, I like my iPhone 4 but i'm ready to go back to HTC... I'd really like to stay away from the Inspire again....

Which do you recommend and why?

THANKS!

Xsie

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I was going to trade in my Inspire for the Vivid, but the picture/color quality truly sucked on the Vivid. Then tried the Motorola Atrix...not even a day later, I went back & got a red Inspire. For me, its the best phone thus far.

Sent from my HTC Inspire, using Tapatalk.

Milkman333

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I was going to trade in my Inspire for the Vivid, but the picture/color quality truly sucked on the Vivid. Then tried the Motorola Atrix...not even a day later, I went back & got a red Inspire. For me, its the best phone thus far.

Indeed it has awesome pic quality!!! That was a major plus!!! I even tried the Atrix... what a joke! How do you feel with dealing with that horrible battery??? Did you buy an aftermarket battery. I just hated having to carry my charger everywhere!

Xsie

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I bought my battery on Amazon...& its made some difference. But download juice defender as well, & I can make it thru the day. I keep a charger in my car and plug in whenever I'm driving-for those days when I'm using me phone heavily.

hoozit001

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I used HTC one for AT&T LTE a couple weeks before, it is impressive. However I think the screen is too sensitive!!. I do not like it. I always push the wrong button coz it is too sensitive..... In addition, I think the camera is still not as good as the iphone !
I still love my Iphone.
:)

Milkman333

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I bought my battery on Amazon...& its made some difference. But download juice defender as well, & I can make it thru the day. I keep a charger in my car and plug in whenever I'm driving-for those days when I'm using me phone heavily.

Well after all this back & forth, I bought a Samsung Galaxy S II. I've heard nothing but great things about it. I played with it a little bit @ AT&T but I'll find out when I get it. I can always re sell it back on eBay.

Who knows, if I like it, I'll both my Galaxy S II & iPhone 4 and get the Samsung Galaxy S III :)

I Monarch

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
HTC phones have been lousy for the last year or so. They really peaked with the original Desire and/or Nexus One. Everything since then has had terrible battery life, muffled, quiet speakers, and so-so screens. Samsung has been crushing HTC since then. Now, with Sense 4 and the One series, the Galaxy S III better step up! The One X looks good, but the One S looks amazing.

Xsie

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I have a friend with the Galaxy II, its ok, but I hope you like it. I always hate having to pick a new phone....so many phones, so little.upgrades! Lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary