| || |
New Android User (From Windows Phone)
Hello to all.
I am Paolo. 16.
I am from the Philippines.
I am a University student, incoming 2nd year.
I love U2, Technology, Photography, and Starbucks Coffee (I just do. )
Recently, my mother bought my brother a T-Mobile G2x. Second hand. I was owning an HTC HD7 Windows Phone at the time.
I wanted the G2x, so I plead with my mother to give it to me instead.
She did. And she took my HTC. And bought my brother an LG Optimus 3D.
So I am new to Android. I really loved the Windows Phone OS- the speed, the consistency, Facebook chat and SMS in one application, among other things.
I went for Android for a number of things, really-
1. Apps, Apps, Apps!
2. The G2x camera is lightyears better than my HTC. And it has a frontal camera!
4. Free Angry Birds!
5. Free Fruit Ninja!
6. Dual Core tech of my G2x is a great conversation piece (In my case. )
So far, my experience with Android has been really good.
I do have a few questions about Android.
1. For the former Windows Phone users out there who went Android now, what are the things you miss about your Windows Phone when you switched to Android (And what are the things you had on your former Windows Phone you wish were also there on Android?)
2. Should I be envious of my brother who owns an LG Optimus 3D whereas I am here with my T-Mobile G2x (They are both LG produce, and are on Gingerbread 2.3.x as I am typing this. )
3. Any tips on making my Android experience as smooth and fun as possible?
Much Thanks and Praises to whose who will answer my queries (or say Hi. Or share their similar stories.)
Thank you and a good day.