Once a Crackberry! Tomorrow I'm an Android!!

inocent3

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Greetings!!!

Like probably many of you here, I was a BlackBerry man for many years, I had Pearl, Storm, Torch 1 and then finally the Torch 9810. I was happy with all of them, each time I upgraded was because of what new thing that was being offered. The 9810 was the best phone I ever had! up unit recently. I have been working with blackberries and playing with the operating system for many years, I've loaded everything from official updates and hybrids to make it the best blackberry it could be, but no luck. No matter what I tried it have never been able to get my 9810 working the way it should. 2 days ago was the last straw, my phone almost costed me a 2000 dollar sale at work, and it was a simple phone call. I know that this could happen on any cell phone but with all the other problems I've been having with the phone it was time to say farewell to the BlackBerry and Hello to the Android.

Anyways I've been frequenting Crackberry.com for quite some time, now I would like to make a new home here at Android Central. Tommorow I'm picking up my Samsung Galaxy SII X and I can't wait!!!

I wish all of you here the best and I will see you in the forums!!

Inocent3

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the AC forums! I dual-carry BlackBerry and Android, and can honestly say there are various attributes to both, but you should enjoy the changes in many ways. Make sure to check out the tips for BlackBerry users who are switching, there are many useful tips. Good luck with the transition!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10