1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New to Android Central!!!!

Hi everybody! I am new to Android Central....My name is Jackie and I am a Verizon Indirect Sales Agent at Davis Cellular in Aurora, Missouri. I have learned so much about Android phones and I can't wait til I can get my employee line and get an android phone to replace my horrible Iphone 3G on Walmart Family Mobile. Any suggestions on which phone I should save up for? I have a Droid Eris to use until I can afford something better!

What kind of android experience are you looking? If u want a pure google android experience then get the galaxy nexus it will get updates the fastest out of all... or you can get the droid razr which is higher in specs better camera stronger built quality. The galaxy s3 is coming out soon

Default Re: New to Android Central!!!!

Hello and welcome aboard. Here's a link that I believe you'll be interesting in reading. Getting Started with Android - Tips and Tricks. Also, you will want to check in to your device's area of support - where other users of the same device will give you help on getting the best out of your device.

Thanks for joining Android Central.