New to AC, kinda!

SourDieseL

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Well I created the account back in 2011, have been reading for some time, but never really posted so here I am now, new to AC sorta kinda but not new to forum life/behavior.

SourDieseL

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
So I wasnt aware of the 5 post rule and I posted a rather lengthy discussion (reply) to the Sprint Galaxy S3 forums regarding the Sprint preorder status update. The reply said it required Moderator approval.

To whom could I request such approval because my case is very specific and it could potentially help other users who may be experiencing something similar. I would say the whole reply consisted of 5 paragraphs worth of notes (aka not have to retype everything out again lol)

SourDieseL

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Is there a reason why my posts need to be approved when replying within the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 threads? Some posts that are much more lengthier then others require approval as other shorter responses (that contain links and such) are able to post without approval?

Is there a catch guard for spambots or something? I posted an update to a very lengthy situation regarding the release of the new flagship phone and it continues to require approval for the reply.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
There are different factors that can contribute to your post being held in moderation. Many times using external links in your posts can trigger the post to be held in moderation.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38