Allow Me to Introduce Myself- My Name is...

Ssands1

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Ssands1 for these pages... Later, you may get to know me better and form your own opinions about me. But I'm virtually harmless. Just want to get to the information as fast as I can, Just Like You!

I recently purchased a Moto Droid Razr Maxx, after having been a Blackberry Storm 2 owner for my mandatory 2 years. Been waiting for Verizon to get to it with 4G for just as long, and waiting for the market to bring a REAL 4G phone which in the tech market seemed like an eternity for me, as I read every article, on every phone, on every OS, in every carrier's complicated web-blog ad-nauseum, until I wondered...When?

A month and 1/2 ago I got the chance to buy The Droid Razr Maxx and I was quite impressed once it was in my hands. The promise of Ice Cream Sandwich made my mouth water. Then I saw Jelly Beans in my future as well...I was getting hungry... and finally couldn't wait. I snatched up my phone and downloaded ICS, and brother, am I glad I did...Nice work Boys and Girls.

I haven't had an issue as yet as I've explored all of the videos on the Motorola site, the Verizon site, and a couple here on the Android Central Site. Everyone provides good info and will always check back often, read the news provided by the AC widget and application on my phone, thank you fellas...

I'll check back later...I'm putting the phone through the paces, so if it can break, I'll let you all know.

Ssands1 :p