1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bored Blackberry user

After having my blackberry for a year, I have found myself pretty upset that I pay 30 extra dollars a month for a smartphone when I don't even use the features it provides. I took email off it, I haven't been on App World in months, I rarely check fb or use the browser... It's just all so daggum slow and laggy. I have an iPad and love it, but I don't want an iPhone because it's way too small, and I want more customization that I could have on an iPhone. Been droolin at the GSIII, but the upgrade isn't available till January. Guess I can take some time to research my next platform!

Default Re: Bored Blackberry user

Welcome to Android Central. We have handfuls of reviews and forums full of information on the SGSIII and other Android devices. Pull up a chair and take some time to read and research...

Hope to see you in January announcing your new Android phone

Enjoy the forums.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Bored Blackberry user

Well, I'm happy to say that I have ditched Blackberry forever. Upgraded another line on the plan today and went away with the GSIII... Holy moly. Going from the Torch 9800 to this thing is amazing. Now, to figure it out......