Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Transfer Picasa pics to Nex 7

Among other things I don't know how to do is transferring my Picasa pics from my laptop to my new Nex 7. Can't find anything currently posted relative to my tablet. Any help?

ROM
    Quattrimus CM9

Default Re: Transfer Picasa pics to Nex 7

Go to Settings > Accounts & sync > Google > Sync Picasa
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks for the info but this seems to me to lead to the setting up of a new google account. All I want to do is move my Picasa albums to the Nex without joining up to Google+.

Make sure your Picasa account is added under Accounts & Sync. I have a Razr Maxx on Ice Cream Sandwich, so I don't know exactly how the Settings menu looks on Jellybean; however, there ought to be a selection for Accounts & Sync. If you don't see your Picasa account listed there, then press "Add Account," scroll down and select Picasa, and then enter your login info and password at the prompt. Then when you sync, the photos should start appearing in the main My Gallery app for the Nexus 7.

im having trouble getting rid of the pictures that have synced into my n7 from my Picasa account. they dont seem to be the full files of photos, just links to the photos i have in the cloud for picasa, but non the less i can see all the pics in the gallery and i dont want them there.... any idea of how i can get them out, i have the picasa sync option checked as "off" and ive tried tounching the picture to get the "delete" option and thats not working either....... any suggestions would be great.
    thanks

Do you want to clear all of the pics from your N7 gallery, or only some? If you want to clear all Picasa pics from your N7, you could go to Settings/Apps/All Apps, select Gallery, and then Clear Data. If you've turned the sync off with Picasa, it shouldn't repopulate with Picasa pics.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums