1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Precedent and FoxFi

Hi - I am very new to this, so please bear with me! I downloaded FoxFi on my Straight Talk Samsung Precedent phone last night -- absolutely love it! My laptop doesn't know what to do now that it doesn't have to wait forever for downloads! Worked great on my ipod as well. Today it won't work on my ipod at all -- Foxfi goes on, and is active, but my ipod keeps searching and won't fully link up. It gets a signal, but not fully, then turns the Wi-Fi off. What do I need to do that I'm not doing? Doesn't make sense to me. Please help!!
    Sue

Default Re: Samsung Precedent and FoxFi

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nuss View Post
    Hi - I am very new to this, so please bear with me! I downloaded FoxFi on my Straight Talk Samsung Precedent phone last night -- absolutely love it! My laptop doesn't know what to do now that it doesn't have to wait forever for downloads! Worked great on my ipod as well. Today it won't work on my ipod at all -- Foxfi goes on, and is active, but my ipod keeps searching and won't fully link up. It gets a signal, but not fully, then turns the Wi-Fi off. What do I need to do that I'm not doing? Doesn't make sense to me. Please help!!
    Sue

Global Posts
    13,847 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Samsung Precedent and FoxFi

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nuss View Post
    Sue
    Welcome to the forums. Was Foxfi or the iPad updated recently?

From a Sprint Moto X using the AC forums app.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here