another bb user that got tired of waiting

gunnin123

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
there was never any dispute that blackberry was behind the curve. my brand loyalty kept me with them a little over 5 years. i feel like i went above and beyond to stand by RIM. Now I did a full transition to android. I replaced my bold 9900 and playbook tablet with the galaxy s3 and a samsung tab 2 7.0. I am charging hard to get up to speed having already rooted it and flashed a rom or 2. My tablet is staying pretty much with the OS software that rolls out unless I deem it convenient to root it as well as mess with other innards. Any advise would be greatly appreciated on what to expect and what would benefit me. Highlight will be sufficient as I am combing the forum deligently

GrimmReapa

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Contrasts on defecting, I did it as well. HTC one X and Asus transformer pad 300.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

gunnin123

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
i think i am going to stick to a single brand of devices. i think it might be a bit of compulsivenss. so far it's working for me though :/ lol

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
i think i am going to stick to a single brand of devices. i think it might be a bit of compulsivenss. so far it's working for me though :/ lol

Completely understand! I always have to have matching sets.....phone/tablet by same manufacturer. May be a little anal but I'm OK with that. :D

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance