Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jamie Bromley
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Smile Samsung Galaxy Mini Problem!!!!

Hi guys.. I NEED YOUR HELP..

This is how it goes.. 9 months after i bought my samsung galaxy mini phone, it suddenly went crazy.. crazy in a way that it keeps on restarting itself almost every after 5 mins.. AND my back button wont work.. MIRACULOUSLY, when i was on the office of samsung costumer service (approx 3 hours since the first manifestation of the craziness of my phone), JUST ONE TOUCH of the staff, it went working.. guess that was magic.. BOOM.. but thats not the main problem though..

3 months after that incident (now) AGAIN it happened.. but, this time around it does not keep restarting itself anymore.. BUT, both my back button and my power/lock button won't work.. now, im forced to use my home button instead(which is more laborious).. and i'd need to wait for my screens time out(which is a problem for my battery usage)..

I SERIOUSLY don't know what went wrong or what should i do to fix this thing.. ( thanks ahead..

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Mini Problem!!!!

Hi krisj16 ...

Sorry to hear that you are having problems with your device, however the best place to get some fast responses would be inside your device's area of support.

Thanks for stopping by and join us. Here's hoping you'll get the help you need here on AC.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Cool Re: Samsung Galaxy Mini Problem!!!!

pleeeeeassssssse.. help me with this guys..

i really need your help..
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Rush Lindsay View Post
    Hi krisj16 ...

Sorry to hear that you are having problems with your device, however the best place to get some fast responses would be inside your device's area of support.

Thanks for stopping by and join us. Here's hoping you'll get the help you need here on AC.
    D have you heard any case similar to mine?

Hello Krisj16

I have the same problemand was wondering if you ever got the problem sorted, it was around 9 months after getting the phone it done it to me, then after a week it fixwd its self, now 3 months on its happened again, and its been a week now. is so annoying as you say you have to use the home button then go to task manager to turn of the apps. and yes such a drain on the battry not being able to lock the phone,

please help me...
    i got my samsung galaxy mini 4 months ago and now when i turn it on it just says samsung then turns off. ive tried everything and this is my last try before i get a new fone..

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by Danae S View Post
    please help me...
    i got my samsung galaxy mini 4 months ago and now when i turn it on it just says samsung then turns off. ive tried everything and this is my last try before i get a new fone..
    This sounds like the battery is not charging. Have you tried different chargers or cables?

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato

What a pain! I'd suggest a couple of approaches:

1. If you're under warranty or have an insurance plan, talk to your wireless provider or your insurance provider and see if you can exchange your phone. When I had a Droid Incredible, it started acting up with random reboots, so when I talked with Verizon on the phone and explained all of the unsuccessful measures I took to try to fix it, they ultimately agreed to send me a replacement phone for free, with the agreement that I'd send back the faulty one as soon as I received the replacement.

2. You could also try a factory data reset (under Settings->Privacy). This should wipe the phone to its original factory settings, and you'll need to set it back up. But it might clear out whatever glitch is causing your problems.

Thumbs up Re: Samsung Galaxy Mini Problem!!!!

SOLUTION!!!!!!!

My S3 mini had the same restarting problem. It used to restart randomly. I noticed that its back cover was slightly pressing the start button (on the right side), So I cut the soft plastic cover with the kitchen knife to make 1mm space between button and and cover and it sorted my problem.

I don't have this problem any more at all!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy Mini Problem!!!!-s3mini.jpg  

mine have the same problem and i dont know whats wrong with it , can anybody help me?

that danae S has *

hiya just fixed this problem a flash and reinstall of firmware and did a full system restart and cleared cache and when the phone come back on all was fixed
    srkmagnus likes this.

Global Posts
    6,746 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Bromley View Post
    hiya just fixed this problem a flash and reinstall of firmware and did a full system restart and cleared cache and when the phone come back on all was fixed
    Thanks for the response, Jamie. Welcome to the forums!

hi i need your help ive got a samsung galaxy mini 2 i put it into button lock but i tried 35 times and it came up log in email password to find the button, so, i put my gmail on it but it doesnt work and i tried to get off the log in bit and it didnt came up with the lock button it came up with the title so i think its frozen i need a email to log in can you please help me