1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 7.0.3.1 w/ LPP

Default Long time lurker, first time poster

Hello all! Just like the title says, I've been lurking around these forums for quite awhile but thought, "why not start posting?" So here I am!

The name's Chris and I'm using a sprint hero with 2.1. I'm also using Swype which is so freaking cool!

This isn't my first smartphone. I'm actually a crackberry defector (first was the curve then the tour).

Well I guess that's it for now. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute to the forums!

Global Posts
    621 Global Posts

Welcome Chris!

My name is Bennish, and I'm an android addict. I started out on Nokias, moved up to WebOS (which I still love)... but I just have to have moar smartphonez! MOAR!

Couldn't get used to Swype myself.

Moved over from BB. mmmm Android

Welcome. I too defected from Crackberry to get some of this android goodness. I'm glad you decided to start posting. There's always room for more.

Later,
    Aaron

I skipped over Crackberry and went straight to Android for my first smartphone. I am thankful I made that decision.

Global Posts
    6,659 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

I had a moto Q as my first smartphone :o ,but fell out of my hoodie into toliet when it was on and fried it never got another MotoQ(from insurance) to work right.Then it was Blackberry and now to the present the incredible . Glad I changed my mind and Didn't get the 9650 Now , lol

Welcome to the land of crackberry defectors. Android is great and you'll never look back. I don't miss my storm at all.