Polaroid Android Tablet

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
New to this forum. Just curious if anyone can help me figure out,,,and IF I can get my LG Optimus Net to pair with this tablet. All help will be appreciated. Thank You

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome! What do you mean by pairing your phone to the tablet? Are you trying to use your phone as a wifi tether, so that you can use your tablet to access wifi without finding a public hotspot? If so, then are you paying extra to your wireless provider to allow wifi tethering? If so, then all you need to do is activate your phone as a wifi hotspot (the phone should have come with an app for that), turn on your tablet's wifi, and connect to that hotspot.

If you aren't paying the wireless provider extra, then there are a few 3rd party apps you can download that allow you to tether. The popular is Foxfi--give it a try.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to AC!!

If that is indeed what they are trying to do, you can tether VIA Bluetooth without having to pay extra (at least with ICS on the tablet). I tether my X2 and my Prime and access my X2s 3G connection through my Prime that way.

If they are only trying to pair them, that shouldn't be an issue, regardless of Android version. Just pair them like you would any device. Make sure they are discoverable before trying though.

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I have the Pdanet on my Lg Optimus Net phone, but the Pdanet Tablet is not compatible with my Polaroid Android PMID702C. So if I download it to my phone (pdanet tablet) can I transfer the file to my tablet?? Or is there anything compatible that I can use for the tablet? And if I can transfer it to tablet, how is that done? Appreciate any help

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Your tablet doesn't have Bluetooth? That's strange, even my last two flip phones had Bluetooth. Are you sure?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
No this tablet only has Wifi. When I look into the Control Panels, I see my LG Android Phone listed and a unnamed Android device (I am assuming that is my tablet). My main concern is to get the PDAnet Tablet on this Polaroid tablet. Can't really get any of the 2 on,,,says they are not compatible. I have both downloaded to the LG phone, can they be transfered to the tablet somehow?? Is there any other options to connect besided Pdanet? Like maybe a comparable one, or will I just have to do Wifi. Am wanting to discontinue home service as soon as I can get the tablet up and running....thanks so much..

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Okay, lets start over. What exactly is the end result of what you want to do? Not that you need to connect, I mean, are you trying to stream something, transfer files, what?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463