1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default adobe flash player not working ics update

I have a Droid 4 last thursday ics was update onto my phone adobe flash player was working prior to ics update now adobe flash player not working i went onto play store no adobe flash player to download i first called verizon they told me to call motorola which i did still nothing then they told me to call adobe which i did i got nothing from them expect call verizon anyone else having same issue that can help very flustrated and upset
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

Default Re: adobe flash player not working ics update

Welcome to AC!!

Wow, that is annoying. Do you have Flash installed, it's just not working? If so, uninstall, reboot, see if it shows up for download. If it's not installed, maybe try looking for the APK for it and install it that way.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

when the ics update came flash was not installed so i looked on play store nothing for adobe flash so i went into desktop and download adobe falsh onto my phone still nothing what is APK it is very annoying because i use it freguently i have tried 2 different flashes not working with ics
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

APK is a file to install an app. Google "Adobe Flash APK," download, and, select the file on your phone.

This is something i wish google would have bought from adobe, or a least license so they could continue Improving, or Change the current direction of flash. here is a manual installation guide to get flash on android ics devics