- 09-21-2012, 09:13 AM #2
- 10-13-2012, 12:57 AM #3
- 10-13-2012, 11:08 AM #4
- 02-25-2013, 08:24 AM #5
- 02-26-2013, 07:27 AM #6
- 05-15-2013, 05:20 PM #7
Re: my htc vivid wont go past white htc screen. help please!
I had the same problem heres what I did:
1. Pull the battery
2. Put the battery back in
3. Hold the Volume down button and the Power button down until the phone starts to boot up.
4. Use volume button to scroll to recovery and then press the power button and wait.
5. if you see a symbol with red in it just shut it down and reboot the phone it should go past the white Htc screen just wait for a couple minutes. if that dont work i dont know what else to tell you. I tried it today 5-15-2013 and it worked for me
- 05-15-2013, 10:55 PM #8
- By aldin0126 in forum HTC VividReplies: 72Last Post: 01-28-2014, 01:34 PM
- By Chantoo41 in forum HTC VividReplies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2012, 06:39 PM
- By Chantoo41 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2012, 05:42 PM
- By ninamcclain93 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 8Last Post: 03-28-2012, 11:47 AM
- By medic32 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 20Last Post: 11-01-2011, 01:02 PM