- 2 Posts
New To Android Scene
I am an ex iPhone user. My new phone is a Samsung Galaxy S lll, so Android is so totally confusing to me. So yep I'm a "Android Newbie" & I'm gonna need lots of help from all you pros out there. Pleez ?
One confusing prob is how can I download pics I received in a text message??? It won't download when I pressed the "download" button.
Any help would be greatly appreciated & thanks for your time.
- 09-23-2012, 10:08 PM #2
- 09-23-2012, 10:11 PM #4
- 113 Posts
- Stock for now
Re: New To Android Scene
Welcome aboard!!! Glad you saw the light lol. Anyways to your question....what carrier are you with? You might have to mess around with the text settings. I have never had this issue. However I use go SMS for my texting and it works great. It gets my MMS every time. I would try that first. Often more than not it usually solves the issue.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 09-24-2012, 05:03 PM #5
- By ntapia82 in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 8Last Post: 04-26-2010, 05:40 PM
- By chiliu78#ac in forum BlackBerryReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2010, 09:06 PM
- By tyler0630 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-09-2009, 02:15 PM
- By WhiteiceDMSTech in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2009, 08:43 AM
- By weirdkid in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2009, 09:19 PM