- 1 Posts
New member...blackberry to android user soon...ugh
5,000 contacts in Blackberry and will soon transfer to gmail; have categories, and subcategories and sub sub categories as well as pages and pages of notes within a contact. It's a work of art that I have created but Galaxy S3 may be my new business portal. Are there any fail safe methods to retain data other than going contact-by-contact to ensure accuracy.
- 10-03-2012, 05:40 PM #2
Re: New member...blackberry to android user soon...ugh
I know this may not be much help but search for something that would sync first to see if it would include the notes. You can do this with gmail first before you get the new phone. If that doesn't do it try to export and import the CSV file. The important thing is to get it worked out prior to turning off the BlackBerry. Good luck, you won't regret it.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
- 10-03-2012, 07:40 PM #3
- 10-03-2012, 07:54 PM #4
- By chu77bby in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2012, 08:27 AM
- By Wrath51379 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2011, 02:45 AM
- By Maestro1 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2011, 08:09 PM
- By Jay_eS_Iye in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-20-2010, 07:36 PM
- By dmase05 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 12Last Post: 03-10-2010, 06:07 PM