Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Samtheman7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hello, Goodbye

Well, it looks like a victory for Android.

I've been an Apple guy my whole life. Always loved their products. Currently, I have the iPhone 3GS, but it was time to upgrade. So what would the Apple fanboy do? Buy the iPhone 5.
    But wait. Android! I almost forgot! And the more I looked into Android, the more I realized I was missing in my iPhone experience. So, I cancelled my i5 order. I will be buying the Galaxy S3 on Monday.
    The reasoning behind it? There's just so much you can do on Android than iPhone, it won't get old the same way my iPhone did.
    So, farewell, Apple. Its been a good run.
    ian.blanco likes this.

Default Re: Hello, Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by Samtheman7 View Post
    Well, it looks like a victory for Android.

I've been an Apple guy my whole life. Always loved their products. Currently, I have the iPhone 3GS, but it was time to upgrade. So what would the Apple fanboy do? Buy the iPhone 5.
    But wait. Android! I almost forgot! And the more I looked into Android, the more I realized I was missing in my iPhone experience. So, I cancelled my i5 order. I will be buying the Galaxy S3 on Monday.
    The reasoning behind it? There's just so much you can do on Android than iPhone, it won't get old the same way my iPhone did.
    So, farewell, Apple. Its been a good run.
    Welcome to the Android family. I switched from apple also and never looked back.

Welcome fella!!
    It is true for me. I've had my S3 2months now and boy..coming from a 4s..its SO much different... I'm never...EVER going back to Apple..: D

Ported from my AOKP Build 4 JellyBean Samsung Galaxy S3.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Well, its been a week. I love my S3. Android is quick and just so much better that iOS. Everyone I know is mad at me for not going with the iPhone, but it doesn't really matter,, because I have the better phone. I wish I had made this switch earlier!