Keyboard problem with EvoLte

Lamore

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm the new kid now, lol. This may have some mistakes, due to some problems which I'm experiencing with keyboard. My 1st Android, the evo4g, which I loved died & i got some credit for it, getting the next closest choice, the Lte. I'm on 14 day trial & frustrated. They changed the spacing of letters/symbols on keypad and I'm making mistakes from that, plus its harder to use with your thumb, even with Swype. Can't you download Swype to other devices (?)

This lte isnt as accurate as Evo, seems not to have as many words in dictionary..& I'm losing parts of sentences when I edit. Sometimes backspace skips to prior line & erases wrong thing, when cursor is on correct line! It's happened 8x just writing this. I have to correct whole paragraphs. Is there something wrong with my phone or is it a problem across the board?

The glass, although glare -free is not as slick, so is slower, when scrolling too. Is there a way to download the keypad from the old evo?

Any help is appreciated! Thanx

taronba25

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Well, I see it's important to double tap to change the screens, especially in changing modes like to numbers and text. Sometimes that secondary screen is weird. Changing back and forth has helped. All this is after the JB update. Working in progress.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams